[Yahoo! Life, Getty Images]
Get a leg up on great sales — a sure-fire way to enjoy your weekend! And this weekend, Walmart’s got tons of sales. There’s a Samsung 70″ Class QLED 4K Smart TV that’s $250 off, earbuds for $84 off and a Google Nest Thermostat that’s $82 off! In between, you’ll find goodies like a Black & Decker Hand-Held Vacuum, a four-piece bedding set and a beautiful dinnerware set from Pioneer Woman. Walmart’s got something for everyone at amazingly low prices, so let the shopping begin!
And if you want to score free shipping while you’re at it, make sure you’re signed up for Walmart+. Not yet a member? No worries; you can sign up for a free 15-day trial here, and a quick three-question survey will add on an additional two more weeks for a solid 30 gratis days. (Nevertheless, those without Walmart+ still get free shipping on orders of $35 or more.)
Elevate your viewing and your space with the Samsung 70″ Class QLED 4K Smart TV, now $250 off! The colors are brilliant, the contrast is dynamic. See bold details from warm and cool Dual LED backlights that adjust in real time. And whatever you watch, the Quantum Processor transforms it to 4K through machine learning–based AI. Now, that’s one smart TV.
Another smart addition — this Samsung comes with a built-in Alexa, Google Assistant, and Samsung Bixby to open your apps, change channels, control smart-home devices and more. “I have nothing but positive thoughts about this Samsung,” gushed this TV viewer. “My family consists of my husband, myself and our three children six and under. We watch anything from Netflix, Disney+ and Hulu, to Sesame Street on YouTube TV. I am amazed by the clear and lifelike picture. My kids also think it’s cool that we can connect our phones and talk to Alexa through it as well. This is by far the best TV that our family has had!”
Check out more TV deals below:
- TCL 65″ 4-Series 4K UHD HDR Roku Smart TV $448 (was $800), walmart.com
- Vizio 50″ Class V-Series 4K UHD LED, $298 (was $358), walmart.com
- TCL 50″ Class 4-Series 4K Roku Smart TV, $298 (was $450), walmart.com
- Hisense 50″ Class 4K UHD LCD Roku Smart TV, $295 (was $348), walmart.com
- TCL 55″ 4K UHD HDR Roku Smart TV, $319 (was $358), walmart.com
- Hisense 75″ Class 4K Roku Smart TV, $698 (was $998), walmart.com
Let’s hear it for the cordless handheld, the vacuum that can clean your house and car. More specifically, big ups for the Black+Decker 20V Max Lithium Pivot . It has the type of suction you’ve come to expect from a robot or stand-up vac, easily picks up cereal, dust, and pet hair quickly. The pivoting nozzle lets you get into tight spots, like between car seats, with ease. Another bonus? The all-in-one design, which means no attachments to lose. Get yours now for just $49 at Walmart.
This shopper is thrilled with their vac. “Great vacuum, picks things up quick and has a canister that you can empty without expensive bags to replace. Extends into hard-to-get places. Has a brush at the tip as well. Worth every penny! My first Black & Decker hand-held vacuum lasted me 20 years! This is my second! Great Brand!”
Check out more vacuum deals below:
- Shark RV2001 AI Robot Vacuum, $380 (was $480), walmart.com
- Shark Navigator Anti-Allergen Upright Vacuum, $129 (was $144), walmart.com
- Shark Steam Mop, $39 (was $59), walmart.com
- Ionvac Smartclean 2000 Robovac, $97 (was $180), walmart.com
- IonVac HydraClean Cordless All-In-One Wet/Dry Vacuum Cleaner, $144 (was $399), walmart.com
- Bissell CrossWave All-in-One Multi-Surface Wet Dry Vac, $199 (was $249), walmart.com
Headphones and earbuds
Now you can get high-quality Cshidworld Wireless Earbuds Bluetooth 5.0 for a ridiculous $26 — that’s 76 percent off! They have a sleek, futuristic look, but with a sporty, on-the-go vibe. And these wireless buds have built-in noise-reduction technology, a 33-foot range, and sweat-proof construction. They can be paired with your devices, and switch from stereo to mono if you want to go from listening to music to talking on the phone. They also come with a charging box that starts juicing up as soon as you put your buds inside, with an indicator light that goes from red to blue to show when they’re ready to rock again!
This audiophile who titled their review, “More than your money’s worth” said, “These earbuds were a surprisingly good fit and [had] great sound. I really enjoy using them. In the past 20 years, I’ve tried different earbuds and had to pay quite a bit of money in order for the comfort and to have them stay in my ears. These wireless ones are perfect. I am very impressed.”
Check out more headphone and earbud deals below:
- LG Tone Free FN7 Bluetooth Wireless Stereo Earbuds, $105 (was $180), walmart.com
- Cshidworld Wireless Earbuds Bluetooth 5.0 Headphones, $30 (was $110), walmart.com
- Hosaud Wireless Earbuds With In-Ear Stereo Sound, $24 (was $99), walmart.com
- Philips Fidelio L3 Over-Ear Wireless Headphones, $220 (was $350), walmart.com
- LG Tone Free FP8 Enhanced Active Noise Cancelling True Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds, $117 (was $180), walmart.com
These super-silky and breathable LDC Lux Decor Collection 4-Piece Queen Bedding Set will stay fresh and cool during hot nights and snuggly warm in the winter, leaving you and your family rested and ready for fresh new day. Also, the eucalyptus and flower print give this sheet set a stylish touch. Included are one flat sheet, one fitted sheet and two pillowcases. Also comes in blue, navy blue and taupe.
Said this well-rested reviewer, “This is one of the cutest most comfortable sheets that I’ve ever gotten. What I love about it is the mattress cover fully extends to the corner of the mattress covering the ENTIRE corner and underneath. A lot of mattress covers only get right to the corner and tend to move, and you have to readjust it every few days. This one stays well and it doesn’t get hot. It is a great pattern, and I will keep an eye out for more colors!”
Check out more bedding deals below:
- Serta So Cozy 5-Piece Sherpa Reverse Comforter Set, $25 (was $45), walmart.com
- VCNY Home Damask 7 Piece Comforter Set, $35 (was $60), walmart.com
- Tempur-Pedic Memory Foam Essential Support Pillow, $45 (was $79), walmart.com
- Rest Haven 2-inch Convoluted Gel Memory Foam Topper and Shredded Memory Foam Pillow, $42 (was $50), walmart.com
- Mellanni Plush Gel-Fiber Filled Pillows King 2-pack, $45 (was $60), walmart.com
Insten For Nintendo Switch Car Mounting Travel Carrying Case provides both the perfect protection and display for your Nintendo Switch. The shockproof, water-resistant and dust-proof hard case fully protects your device and accessories, and you can attach the case to the seat in front and let the kids in the back play Nintendo — perfect for long car trips. Also, the cushioned flap houses 10 card slots for you to bring your game anywhere you go. And the mesh compartment lets you securely hold accessories like controllers, cables, AC adaptors and more! Now just $12 at Walmart.
“If you want to bring your Nintendo Switch with you on trips, I recommend this Nintendo Switch case for you,” reported this customer. “The zipper pocket case protects switch console, stores lots of accessories (i.e. joycons and cables) and acts as a play stand as well.”
Check out more gaming deals below:
- Best Choice Products 360-Degree Swivel Gaming Floor Chair, $100 (was $150), walmart.com
- Novashion Gaming Keyboard and Mouse Combo with Headset, $50 (was $71), walmart.com
- LucidSound LS25BK Wired Stereo Gaming Headset, $60 (was $80), walmart.com
- Rig 500 PRO HX SE White Gaming Headset for Xbox, $49 (was $70), walmart.com
- Mortal Kombat XL for PS4, $18 (was $30), walmart.com
The Google Nest Programmable Smart Thermostat is an easy-to-install and easy-to-use smart thermostat and works for almost every type of HVAC system — and it’s now $25 off! To change the temperature, just swipe the touch bar on the side, or use the Nest or Google Home app or the thermostat touchscreen through Alexa or Google Assistant. Just say, “Hey Google, turn up the heat!” This smart thermostat can also send helpful reminders, like when it’s time to replace your filter. And it can turn itself down when you leave the house, so you save money!
Shoppers also love the customer service. “Very happy that I switched to this product! It’s quickly learning our temperature habits, and Google customer support was very helpful and solving a problem that I had caused during setup. Looking forward to saving money on my energy bill now!”
Check out more smart home deals below:
- Energizer Connect Smart Plug, No Hub Required, $20 (was $50), walmart.com
- Philips Hue White E26 Smart Bulb 2-Pack, $80, (was $90), walmart.com
- Wonderful Home Security Network, $50 (was $100), walmart.com
- Velocity Smart Wifi LED Bulb for Amazon Alexa/Google Home, $12 (was $48), walmart.com
- Roku Express HD Streaming Player withHDMI Cable and Remote, $24 (was $29), walmart.com
No need to scour a flea market or thrift store for vintage tableware. The Pioneer Woman Gorgeous Garden 12-piece Stoneware Set delivers country charm in a sturdy package. Right now, this service-for-four ensemble is just $39, down from $50. You’ll love the scalloped, irregular design and mix-and-match prints, all in vibrant shades of poppy, jade and seafoam. And here’s another thing that makes it better than the real “finds”: It’s all microwave- and dishwasher-safe.
“These dishes are absolutely gorgeous, and the beaded edge gives attention to detail that would cost hundreds elsewhere!” raves one shopper. “I’m a dish addict, and I can’t tell you how much these exceeded my expectations! Love them!” No need to haggle — this sale’s got your name on it.
Check out more kitchen deals below:
- Ninja Foodi TenderCrisp 8-in-1 6.5-Quart Pressure Cooker, $139, was $229, walmart.com
- Drew Barrymore’s Beautiful High Performance Touchscreen Blender, $55 (was $66), walmart.com
- Gped’s 30 Piece Utensil Set, $40 (was $110), walmart.com
- PowerXL Grill Air Fryer Home, $69 (was $149), walmart.com
- Nutribullet Select Blender, $50 (was $100), walmart.com
- George Foreman 15+ Serving Indoor/Outdoor Electric Grill, $79 (was $100), walmart.com
A Today Show Deal of the Day, the Cate & Chloe McKenzie 18k White Gold Dangling Earrings with Swarovski Crystals feature a round-cut center stone in a horseshoe frame that almost appears as a hoop earring. The brilliant crystal stones from Swarovski blend harmoniously with the rose gold, making these earrings illustrious and timeless! Each stone is carefully set into a rhodium-plated basket setting with a rose gold plated finish. Also comes in silver and yellow gold. And now it’s an amazing 85 percent off at Walmart!
This reviewer loved that they didn’t look like they came from Walmart. “These sparkled so amazingly in my daughters ears. I got them for her to wear for graduation and a photo session! You can see them beautifully in her pictures. I had to wear them myself on date night! Great product and not cheap looking, You will not be disappointed. I want to buy the silver ones and I’n not even a silver lover. Good job, Walmart, for finally selling jewelry that doesn’t look like it was purchased at Walmart! Classy, elegant, from day to night wear.”
Check out more style deals below:
- Free Assembly’s Long-Sleeve Boyfriend Shirt, $11 (was $22), walmart.com
- LC Sterling Silver Pear Garnet Earrings and Stainless Steel Chain Necklace, $32 (was $40), walmart.com
- Athletic Works’ Soft Jogger Pants, $9 (was $13), walmart.com
- Bulova Women’s Mother of Pearl Diamond Dial Watch, $175 (was $350), walmart.com
- The Get Women’s Tie Neck Poet Sleeve Blouse, $9 (was $28), walmart.com
- Women’s 1/2 ct Diamond x Hoop Earrings, $30 (was $61), walmart.com
- Peermont Lab Created Fire Opal & 18k White Gold-Plated Stud Earrings, $20 (was $110), walmart.com
“The Red Jar,” also known as Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Face Moisturizer, will be your go-to, non-negotiable face moisturizer, designed to visibly reduce wrinkles and fine lines from day one. Olay goes deep into the delicate skin surface and visibly firms, brightens, evens skin tone and reduces fine lines, wrinkles and dark circles. It has a light, silky feel and absorbs quickly. Put it on at night and wake up every morning looking radiant!
According to one happy reviewer, “This is truly amazing and will replace all my other eye creams. It’s scentless, quick to absorb, non-greasy and I noticed a difference after only three uses. The skin under my eyes looked smoother than usual, which meant the fine lines were much tighter and very faint. I also sleep on my left side, which causes more puffiness under my left eye, and that was much less noticeable in the morning after the third use. Highly recommend; cant get enough of this product!”
Check out more beauty deals below:
- InfinitiPRO by Conair Gold Hot Comb, $20 (was $50), walmart.com
- Maybelline Color Sensational Cream Finish Lipstick Makeup in Pink & Proper, $6 (was $8), walmart.com
- Shany Carry All Makeup Set, $40 (was $80), walmart.com
- Peter Thomas Roth Pumpkin Enzyme Face Mask, $33 (was $60), walmart.com
- Newway 15/20 Pieces Makeup Brush Set, $10 (was $20), walmart.com
- EleaEleanor 60 Color Makeup Palette, $24 (was $86), walmart.com
Health & Wellness
The Mobi Non-Contact Forehead Thermometer — now only $25, down from $45 — is a must-have in any household. It lets you check the temperature of an ailing family member in one second without contact. And the infrared technology and high-quality sensor also means precise temperature readings. It also features a Diagnostic LCD Fever Indicator to let you know if there’s a possible fever or rising body temperature. And as a bonus, not only can this thermometer read your body temperature, it can also measure room temperatures by easily switching modes!
This reviewer said, “As someone who has had Covid twice, it was important to me to have a reliable thermometer on hand. This works amazing! I took my temperature with five other thermometers to make sure it was accurate, and it was perfect. You just hold it about an inch to a half-inch from your forehead and you have a reading in seconds. It also keeps track of your previous temperatures. For $25 I couldn’t have asked for anything better. I highly recommend!”
Check out more health & wellness deals below:
- Skonyon Adjustable Dumbbells, 1 Pair, $95 (was $140), walmart.com
- Spawn Fitness Fabric Resistance Bands Set of 3, $19 (was $39), walmart.com
- Germ-X Advanced Hand Sanitizer, $3 (was $4), walmart.com
- Hand Sanitizer Gel 4-pack, $15 (was $30), walmart.com
- Lysol Disinfectant Spray, $5 (was $10), walmart.com
The reviews quoted above reflect the most recent versions at the time of publication.