[Buzz Feed, Getty Images]
Get delicious results without spending a ton of moola.
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An electric egg cooker that’ll save you serious time in the morning. Just hit cook, go get ready, and ding! Eggs are ready for you in minutes.
2. A stainless-steel bar to get rid of the most pungent of smells, such as garlic and raw fish.
3. A multipurpose rack you can use to hold storage/trash bags open as well as to dry bottles on.
4. A whisk/spatula tool for mixing batter or gravy, scraping the bowl clean, and even breaking up ground meat.
5. A tea bag organizer that’ll consolidate multiple boxes so you can make room for…well, more tea.
6. A microwave pasta cooker to save you on nights when you’re too tired to cook (and too broke to order takeout).
7. A 5-in-1 unitool you can use as a slotted spoon, a solid spoon, a spatula, a turner, and a cutting tool.
8. A set of storage containers for keeping your produce fresh for much longer. Yup, it’s basically a miracle pod.
9. A fish turner that can get under pretty much anything, from a flaky filet to hot, gooey cookies.
10. A non-stick fluted tube pan guaranteed to give you perfectly shaped bakes every time.
11. A spill stopper so you won’t have to scrub the stovetop (yet again) because the pasta boiled over.
12. A silicone spoon spatula (a spoonula, if you will) for all your stirring, scraping, and serving needs.
13. A flat colander that can do everything a regular colander can, as well as catch peelings and protect your sink.
14. A pre-seasoned Lodge cast-iron skillet — it can go straight from the stovetop into the oven and is the perfect size for frying eggs, pancakes, steaks, chicken, hamburgers, and even baking desserts and casseroles.
15. A clip-on strainer so you can finally retire your clunky old colander.
16. A manual food chopper for breaking up ground meats, mashing potatoes, or cutting up hard-boiled eggs.
17. A two-stage knife sharpener that’ll restore dull blades to a razor sharp state.
18. A digital food scale (with a removable bowl) to get extremely precise with your recipes.
19. A silicone trivet you shouldn’t underestimate because it can double as a potholder and jar opener.
20. A handheld veggie slicer for an easy way to prepare zucchini noodles aka zoodles. If you don’t have room for a full-size spiralizer, this one is a great choice because it’ll fit in your drawers.
21. A pack of dishcloths that won’t get soggy and stinky like sponges.
22. A nonstick baking mat (with helpful measurements) to use for prepping the dough as well as baking in the oven.
23. A wall-mount grocery bag dispenser so you can finally declutter your plastic bag-filled drawers and cabinets.
24. A cold brew maker because buying one iced coffee outside a day can add up. Now you can save up that extra cash and treat yourself to some really good beans.
25. A set of color-coded cutting boards that can prevent cross-contamination and will be a breeze to clean.
26. A sharp chef’s knife to make slicing and dicing so much easier. The blade is made of stain-resistant Japanese steel that’ll hold up to repeated sharpening, and the ergonomic handle is slip-resistant and easy to grip for long periods of time.
27. A surprisingly versatile waffle maker for whipping up your fave brunch foods at home. Think of the money you’ll save!
28. A manual food chopper because cutting tomatoes and onions with a knife can be a pretty terrible experience. This will save you time and tears (you know, from the onions).
Cooking will be such a joy with these gadgets!
By Yi Yang